Team (Sponsor-A-Player) $50
· Donation will provide one player with a uniform, meal during events and memorabilia.
· Logo and contact information listed on the event webpage – www.HSPskillscamp.com
· Logo on HSP Banner (which will be featured in plain view at the camp)
· Promo items in SWAG bags
· Logo on participant t-shirts
· Logo displayed at registration table
· Option to have additional promo items at the event (booth) and be present to all media
MVP ($5000) – Presenting Sponsor
We have an event scheduled at Main Event for the athletes right after the camp. As we are hoping to make this a free event, we are seeking one major sponsor. The sponsor of this event will receive:
· Naming rights to the event
· Special advertisements and media attention
· Logo on all printed media and social media
· A chance for a company representative to help kick off the event
* All sponsorship packages can be tailored to meet specific needs and interests of businesses, corporations, or individuals.
If you are unable to contribute monetarily, materials, supplies, and other items for the HSP event would be greatly appreciated. Please contact us and let us know how you can empower the youth.
Support the HSP Skills Camp
The HSP Super Bowl Camp will be held on Saturday, February 4, 2017 at LeRoy Crump Stadium in Houston, Texas. About 300 young teens between the ages of 12 and 17 will attend the camp. We are asking you to help support the HSP Super Bowl Camp by becoming one of our partners. As this will be the weekend of the Big Game, we are excited about all the youth that will be able to participate in this free event. Our foundation has already joined forces with Super Bowl Champion, Michael Bennett’s Foundation in hopes of making this event a huge success. Partnership levels start at $1000, and with your donation you will be able to help us to give back to the community and have a huge impact on these young lives. Please see the levels outlined below for more information.